System Architect responsibilities:
- Gather logistical and process requirements from customers and create requirement specifications
- Gather requirements from 3rd parties and create required interface documents.
- Create the required process test plans for systems.
- Support the simulation team.
- Be a sparring partner for Software Project Leaders
- Support sales engineers by providing feasibility and effort estimations of software solutions
- Mentor Software Developers on system processes during design and software build
- Mentor testers and integration engineers during test and commissioning phases
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics or similar
- Experience with material flow control systems
- Understanding of the SDLC methodologies.
- Highly motivated, creative and result oriented
- Willing and prepared for workshops and communication with customers
- Ability to work with and coordinate international teams
- Team player, bright and practical, hands-on
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Committed person and team player, who takes ownership and works solution-oriented and has an excellent engineering skillset, focuses on his objectives, and can motivate colleagues for the same mission and goal.
- An eye for details and compliance within your methods, standards and quality of work and adheres to quality assurance practices.
- Comfortable with working on-site in environments (artificially cold, meat processing and packaging).
- Flexibility to travel interstate and worldwide up to 25%.
- A PR or Australian citizenship living in Melbourne, Australia.
- Hold a valid driver licence.
- Knowledge of and experience with Java or C#
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle databases
- Working in the logistics industry