Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports – from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi – and in the parcel market, for main players such as UPS and FedEx. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of solutions for warehousing giants such as Walmart, Tesco and Boohoo, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
You will be part of the Vanderlande UK People Service team located in our office near Heathrow. Our People Service Team is taking care of all the HR related tasks for our UK branch, providing professional service to around 800 employees. As Vanderlande is growing and developing, so is the TA discipline, meaning a high degree of professional and personal development, and ample room to improve and innovate. If you are the TA Specialist we are looking to hire, you know what it means to be recruiting for (high) tech organizations. You are a natural when it comes to building relationships and managing expectations. You just as much enjoy hiring for entry-level positions as for more specialized mid-career level, and are focused on delivering high-quality results both to hiring managers and candidates.
Your qualifications and skills
If you feel you are, or could be, the innovative Talent Acquisition Specialist we are looking to hire, you should recognize yourself in this description:
- Focused on delivering an irresistible Candidate Experience and Hiring Manager Experience – you make the difference.
- Able to partner up with HR Business Partners and the business to map business needs and create a sound recruiting and sourcing strategy.
- Strong in building and maintaining talent pipelines and building a network.
- Skilled communicator on all levels of the organization.
- A fun and committed colleague, we are looking for a team member as much as a professional!
What you ideally bring to the table:
- A bachelor's or master's degree.
- 4+ years of experience in Recruiting, preferably at least 2 years in international corporate recruitment.
- Proven ability to strategically partner with business leaders and HR Business Partners.
- A track record in innovative and creative solutions for recruiting challenges.
- Experience in Campus Recruitment is an advantage.
- Experience in Workday is an advantage.
- Excellent command of English language.
What we offer
In this challenging and responsible position, you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to industry-leading projects and be connected to our dedicated people and customers. We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
- 28 vacation days + 8 bank holidays
- Bupa Medical Cover
- Perkbox includes things such as free eye tests at Specsavers including discounts on Glasses, free cinema vouchers and a weekly free coffee from Nero or sausage roll at Greggs! Along with hundreds of savings on day to day shopping, trips etc.
- A challenging work environment with lots of opportunities of career progression.
If the role of Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV. For more information, please contact Jasper Pijnenburg, Recruiter on +31 413 49 44 08.