Job Responsibilities / Core tasks
- Compose and write user information e.g. manuals and training material.
- Proactively obtain the necessary information from the SME / PLE and end user.
- Proactively communicate with multidisciplinary team/department.
- Apply documentation style and terminology guidelines from Vanderlande.
- Realize, test and validate the technical design, considering costs and operational risks.
- Understand complex technical constructions / machines in outline and transform technical information to easy to understand documents.
- Insight in personal planning and provide accurate feedback on draft (choices), planning and risks.
- Apply technical understanding and knowledge of the products in order to solve the problems.
- Review the quality of work from colleague technical authors and share knowledge.
- Able to work on project independently as well as contribute as a team member.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical drawings and symbols used in documentation.
- Speak, read and write on a professional level English
- Specialist application knowledge on MS Office, 3DVIA, Enovia, Illustrator, confluence, Navisworks.
- Knowledge of CCMS or similar tool will be an added advantage.
- Energy/Enthusiasm for work
- Planning and organizing
- Dealing with Criticism
- Systematic thinking
- Learning ability
BE. / B. Tech ( Technical background preferably Mechanical , Mechatronics electrical engineering ) degree from a recognized University / Institution.
3 -6 years of relevant experience, preferably as technical authos in the field of logistic process automation, Aviation industry , automobile industrial .