Job Duties and Responsibilities:
In relation to education this includes:
- Development of customer training modules in line with our education portfolio,
- Identification of customer specific training requirements.
- Translation of customer requirements into a training program.
- Delivery and optimization of customer training experience.
- Develop a robust evaluation framework for instructor led training sessions, leverage for continuous improvement.
In relation to support this includes:
- Identification of incident root-cause analysis
- Identification of ownership to guarantee a solid start of an incident, problem or change handling process
- Reporting the incident analysis and problem-solving strategy to the customer.
- Technical support of project and service teams in ramp-up, stabilization or resolving escalations.
- Partner with Sales and Finance to ensure complete and accurate measurement for both training revenues and expenses
In relation to continuative education and support this includes:
- Monitoring knowledge levels within existing WS department employees and, if required, proactively support on-site training.
- Cooperate with Quality in development of improvement measures, product life-cycle issues and to identify essential competences
- Contribute to and review of manuals to improve our serviceability and standardized way-of-working.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and productivity.
- Responsible for service profitability.
- Responsible for technical knowledge transfer to service colleagues.
Required Education & Experience:
- Intermediate vocational education, with a technical background preferably electrical / electronic.
- Minimum 5 years’ service experience in the field of logistic process automation, capital goods industry or industrial system integration.
- 2+ years of senior customer and employee training and development experience
- Didactically inclined with the desire to share knowledge and experience.
- Socially engaged, an excellent communicator at all levels, results oriented, determined, and confident.
- Possess the desire and drive to achieve an expert understanding of the logistic process automation solution.
- Speak, read and write a professional level, English. A similar level in another foreign language would be an advantage.
- Prepared to travel in the US and abroad up to 70% of your time.
- Customer Training experience
- A commercial mindset and businesslike approach to training and development
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Solid presentation and oral and written communication skills with proven ability to influence
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- Ability to foster good relationships, work independently and in collaboration with the global team
- Result-driven attitude from a realistic perspective
- Ability to judge results and the consequences and take actions accordingly
- Strong team mentality and acceptance of responsibility for project or task completion
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Self-motivated with proven ability in problem-solving skills under stressful conditions
- Quality driven mentality
- Interpret and knowledge of procedures and regulations
- Execute independently the job within the team (not always routine)
- Knowledgeable of mechanical & electrical and controls engineering theories and principles
- Assist the Field Services Team with repairs and inspections
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time, salary, exempt position, working hours are flexible upon request and needs otherwise 8-5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Travel: Willing to travel domestically 50% of the time (some international)
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- The work environment/physical requirements described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to the baggage handling system, mechanical parts and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
- The employee will encounter mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic equipment. Ear protection should be worn.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.