Are you interested in new technologies? Would you like to work on a variety of international projects involving different market segments? If yes, the position of Health and Safety Officer could well be the ideal next step in your career and personal development.
As a Health and Safety Officer your main functions/ tasks will be:
- Manage documentation related to the CAE from the client subcontractors.
- Write Risk Assessments or Safety and Health Plans in accordance with R.D 1627/1997.
- Carry out evaluations according to the CE marking in the work centers.
- Make safety visits to works Monitor the deviations detected in works.
- Write documents (procedures, instructions, reports, ..) associated with works.
- Analyze, investigate and report all incidents / accidents associated with the works.
- Coordinate the activity related to the Prevention Service.
- Manage health surveillance tasks: manage reviews, monitoring and manage related documentation.
- Perform personal training work.
As a Health and Safety Officer within Vanderlande Spain, we are looking for a person with the follow experience and skills:
- Qualification of Superior Technician of Risk Prevention.
- 4 years of proven experience.
- MS Office advanced knowledge.
- Proactive, organized and methodical person.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information.
- Capacity for teamwork.
As a Health and Safety Officer, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, etc.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. Besides your primary salary you will receive the following benefits:
- 22 days of vacation, a week of holidays in Easter and in Christmas, and a pack of Fridays with a reduced work schedule;
- Training Plans;
- Flexible compensation plan;