You are required to define the test scenarios in Gherkin (using Spec flow) and aligns them with the architect and development team. You are required to implements the steps behind these Gherkin scenarios and aligns the interfaces to the system under test with the software developers and with the architect.
Not only the above activities but also you will be widely involved in all kind of architectural, design, development and support activities.
Your qualifications and skills
- BE. / B. Tech/ M.E / M. Tech (Any Discipline) degree from a recognized University / Institution;
- You have at least 5-8 years of relevant working experience;
- ISTQB Foundation (or equivalent)
- ISTQB Advanced test automation engineer (or equivalent)
- 3 years of working experience in C#
- Knowledge of Test framework based on C#, NUnit, and Specflow
- Knowledge of Software Development using (C/C++);
- Experience in soft and/or hard real-time operating systems, preferably Linux;
- Knowledge of Cloud Technology.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kuberenetes
- Experience in Agile way of working is a plus
- Knowledge of OT software/Hardware using PLC
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management (based on Git);
- Background in managing development environments, services and tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, SonarQube);
- Good command over English;
- Agile mindset / team player;
- Soft skills essential for R&D job: Taking Initiative, Ownership, Quality in mind, Creativity, Cooperation, Learning Ability, Advising, Systemic Thinking, Analyzing & listening.
- Not afraid to take responsibility in a dynamic working environment;
- Drive to win, result and goal oriented attitude;