Working within the Integration team the Integration Engineer will be responsible for solving unique but definite problems and working systematically by applying well known methods, techniques and tooling to achieve concrete and known results (project wise).
This role would be suitable for someone who is a perfectionist and who has an innate need to get things right. Formulas, facts, logic and system are also important aspects of the position. The person fulfilling this role should have the ability to work in a steady, thorough and deliberate manner and have the persistence to see a job through to conclusion. This role would be ideal for someone who is conventional, co-operative, cautious, compliant, organised, predictable, methodical and routine-orientated. A questioning approach, concentration on detail and a non-assertive nature are also being called for within the position. The role will be analytical and demand a high level of quality control.
Your responsibilities and activities will include:
- Assist with the delivery of Integrated Systems that conform to an agreed scope and acceptance criteria.
- Support the development and execution of tests linked to the validation and acceptance of a project.
- Support and follow change and configuration management processes.
- Support and contribute to integration planning and highlighting any dependencies between key technical variables.
- Support and manage existing systems of Change Management.
- Support and contribute to the definition and implementation of the Handover Strategy. (Internal and external)
- Contributing to co-ordination, development, implementation and management of customer requirements/ expectations.
- Customer liaison – developing and maintaining client relationships throughout the project life cycle
- Sharing accountability for system delivery
- Contribute to and support the development of Integration Strategies and Plans
- Support with delivering Integrated systems within budget and on schedule
Role Qualification and Skills
- Upper class or master’s degree level in a relevant Engineering discipline,
- Previous experience in the automated material handling industry.
- Experience in working within an international professional environment, preferably a project organization
- Very strong data analysis and problem-solving skills (advanced user in Excel)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A strong team player and able to build an excellent rapport with customers.
What we offer
- 28 days of annual leave (excluding public holidays)
- Bupa Medical Cover
- YuLife – Wellbeing membership with fast access to GP appointments, promotion of health and wellbeing along with daily quests to gain Yucoins that can be swapped for shopping vouchers
- Perkbox includes things such as free eye tests at Specsavers including discounts on Glasses, free cinema vouchers and a weekly free coffee from Nero. Along with hundreds of savings on day-to-day shopping, trips etc.
- A challenging work environment with lots of opportunities of career progression.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with Aviva