In the Mechanical departament and given support to the team as internship trainee, you main functions will be:
- Graphic representation of logistic solutions (creation of plans and functional drawings);
- Create special plans with the breakup of the products;
- Create technical specification sheets of the projects;
- Documentation of the projects following the procedures;
- Coordination with other colleagues from Mechanical Engineering or Electrical;
- Follow up and compliance of the Labor Risk Prevention laws and Industrial Safety in mechanical installation;
- in 3 or 4 course Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering,
- Strong skills in layout design with AutoCAD.
- Good skills in 3D model design with Solidworks or similar and office computer systems;
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to use your logistic skills in analyzing and understanding customer processes, creating concept solutions;
- Strong communicational skills
- Good language skills in English (B2), both verbal and written, and a high level of Spanish (B2);
We offer a part-time position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development and starting your career in logistics automation business.