1. DevOps Engineer – 3-6 years of work experience in software configuration and development of software based on project requirements.
2. Primary skills: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL (Basic), CI/CD tool: Jenkins, Deployment of Software, Excellent Communication Skills.
3. Secondary skills: Working on Virtual Machine, VM Clusters, Power shell, Understanding/Reading XML/XSD/XSLT, knowledge of Git, Active Directory setup and Environment setup.
4. Tooling: Microsoft VISIO, SQL Developer / TOAD, Apache Maven/Ant, IBM Synergy/Change, JIRA/HP ALM, Ansible.
5. Strong Analytical and Problem-solving with excellent communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop project objectives by reviewing project requirements; conferring with management
• Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements
• Determine project specifications by studying product design and customer requirements
• Work closely with system architects, system analysts and product owners to discuss requirements and resolve issues
• Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements
• Configure project based on requirements
• Debugging, Enhancement, Defect Resolution using PL/SQL and Power Shell
• Basic Exposure in Python and Python packages.
• Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems
• Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
• Test project solutions and resolving issues found during testing
• Provide commissioning and stand-by support during project go-live
This job might be for you, if:
- You like learning new things and you can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches. You are patient and cool under pressure
- You communicate clearly. You write well and speak eloquently. You are comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone with your colleagues from abroad
- You have good analytical skills. You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and find creative solutions
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You take ownership and work in a logical manner. You are comfortable to work independently and as a part of a team
- You have basic programming knowledge and worked on technologies like SQL, PL/SQL and PowerShell
- You are willing to travel for duration varying from few weeks to couple of months worldwide.