Assignment type: Internship
Start date: September 2023
Assignment duration: 6 months
Educational level: Associate Degree / Bachelor
Desired study: Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related studies
Language: Dutch / English
As ICT department we are constantly working on the improvement of our services. Besides the improvements we expect and know we also would like to keep our customers (internal employees) involved and connected. Therefore we need to know what is happening on the floor and how we could interpret these results towards tangible actions via an ICT Survey. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting an in-depth research to determine what IT Product Owners want to know from our internal customers and devising the most effective survey to gain these insights. Additionally, you will conduct benchmarking against our industry to ensure we are staying ahead of the curve.
The result of the assignment is a survey that we can distribute to our internal customers. To get there, you will be:
- looking into best practices related to ICT Satisfaction surveys.
- looking at benchmarking.
- looking at expectations from ICT stakeholders.
- looking at expectations from customers.
- Building or initiating the first survey including result interpretation.
Vanderlande is a growing international organization, that is renowned worldwide for her innovative material handling systems for distribution centers and parcel companies and for baggage handling systems for airports. You will be part of our ICT Strategy & Transformation team where you will work together with a process information manager to get in contact with stakeholders. Besides, you will work together with the Group leader of the ICT Service Centre who will assist you with some content of previous assessments.
The ICT Strategy & Transformation team puts their attention on the rapidly changing world of ICT. They have focus on the ICT Strategy, improvement-roadmap and the ICT operating model.
The ICT Service Centre is the global skilled first and second line ICT Support team of Vanderlande internal. They support all Vanderlande employee with their ICT related requests and issues to get them up to speed again as soon as possible.
Tasks and responsibilities
We would expect as a result of this internship:
- A list of questions that would help ICT to work on continuous improvement with the (internal) customer in mind
- A link towards benchmarking for ICT overall performance
- A way of interpretation of the results with tangible actions and activities.
- A first design and setup of an ICT customer experience survey
- Sending the survey towards a target audience within Vanderlande worldwide
- An advise on which tool is the best to use for an internal ICT survey
- Understanding of ICT as capability
- Affinity with project and change management
- Communication skills – English is a must
- Experience with MS Forms is an advantage, besides that basic MS office skills are required
Do you recognize yourself in this challenging profile? Are you looking for an internship in an organization that has been elected as “Best Employer” for years in a row? Please fill out the application form and upload your resume and cover letter. For more information, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or contact Stef Alferink (Campus Recruiter) by phone: +31 (0)413 – 75 50 87.