Are you the thought leader able to handle internal and external customer questions in the field of Maintenance, Reliability and Asset Management? Are you the direct sparring partner for our customers and colleagues and able to lead the development and delivery of our service competency globally?
We’ll give you the opportunity to work with a global team of experts on the development, deployment and continuous improvement in a key focus area within our Life-Cycle Services domain!
Within Vanderlande, Services represent approximately 20% of Vanderlande’s total income and is growing rapidly. The Global Service Deployment Group is an international operating service organization within the business unit Warehouse Solutions.
The Service Deployment Group develops, deploys and manages quality and effectiveness of our (new) service solutions and capabilities and consists of more than 200 employees who work together to make sure that our services closely connect to our customer's business needs.
We provide expert advice to our customers, develop global standards, tools and processes, implement best practices and support and share knowledge with our customer centers and site-based teams worldwide. We are seen as a trusted business partner and we are looking for talented people to expand the team!
As Lead Consultant Maintenance & Asset Management, you are the thought leader, who gives direction and leads the service developments for maintenance and asset services. You steer on organizational readiness globally and manage the effectiveness of our service delivery.
Your key tasks & responsibilities include:
- Lead multidisciplinary competence teams to develop new services, processes and offerings in the field of Maintenance, Reliability & Asset Management using worldwide standards based on customer needs and market trends
- Steer and manage the quality and effectiveness of Maintenance, Reliability & Asset Management competency and processes
- Steer on organizational readiness based on long term plans and drive operational excellence
- Strengthen the international network of Reliability & Maintenance Engineers and Maintenance Managers who execute the service strategies locally
- Deliver competence support to local organizations and support in service delivery to our end-customer
You will work closely with other domain experts, like service tooling architects, service design leads, ICT, Digital Service Development (Predictive Maintenance) and the Commercial Product Manager.
As Lead Consultant Maintenance & Asset Management, you are a team player with strong communication skills in the technical and business domain and act as sparring partner for senior management.
You’re able to act on operational, tactical and strategic level and you know how to present the benefits of a specific solution and way of working in a convincing and constructive way to motivate people and develop business.
You have a strong sense of ownership and have the skill to take people along. You make impact and build trust!
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant education programme and a strong interest in industrial automation, digitalization and customer services (B2B);
- You are an expert in the field of Maintenance & Asset Management (ISO 55.000) with proven experience in maintenance management, continuous improvement and/or consultancy
- Strong project and change management skills in an international environment
- You have > 5 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to functionally manage expert teams and (senior) stakeholders and create strong relationships globally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Dutch as well as in English
- You have a strong personality, you are customer centric, commercially minded with a can-do mentality
If this challenging role appeals to you, apply now by filling in the application form and uploading your CV. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Juliëtte van Kraaij, Recruiter via email@example.com