Essential Functions (Job Duties and Responsibilities):
• Inspect diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical systems
• Communicate with various parties on the work performed and present status of specialty systems.
• Interpret engineering drawings in reference to layout, location, and operation of the system(s).
• Complete Scheduled maintenance tasks and ensure job quality completion.
• Reporting through CMMS
• Attend to Faults called out from the Control Room, supervisor or manager
• Preventive Maintenance – Inspection, adjustment, cleaning, replacement
• Tote running
• Attending to call outs, faults, alarms and warnings, in charge – supervising staff, scheduling, training
• Attending to stoppages and bag jams
Required Education and Experience:
• Vocational or Technical Education Diploma
• Technical experience in an industrial environment
• Flexible work schedule for 24/7 operations
• Valid Driver’s License
Must be able to attain and sustain an Airport I.D. Badge
• Minimum 1 year CMMS experience
• Minimum 2 years of material handling experience
• Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
• Basic knowledge of controls (PLC, PC) systems
• Flexibility with time, able to shift priorities quickly based on staff and system needs
• Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Customer and service oriented
• Proactive and strong work ethic and initiative; who would like to grow and develop within the organization.
• Working knowledge of computers and equipment
• Ability to solve problems under pressure
• Pro-active attitude towards process improvement