Are you an (HR) professional who is tech-savvy and has experience in reporting and analytics? Are you keen to advise stakeholders in solving business challenges and enabling them in data-driven decision making? Then this is the position for you!
You and your team
The Vanderlande HR organization has a global presence, with global HR Business Partners and with local HR Officers delivering HR service to the business. Our Centers of Expertise are active globally in advising, supporting, and enabling the HR service delivery. You will be part of the Global CoE HR Technology & Data within Vanderlande.
As a People Analytics Consultant, you shape the vision & strategy to drive analytics & reporting within Vanderlande. You come up with creative ways to approach and solve problems enabling our end users to make data driven decisions. You will be the functional point-of-contact for the HR team and business stakeholders, driving the translation of (business) needs into reporting functionality enabled by HR technology. Employee experience and the Voice of Customer are crucial in this.
Your main responsibilities
Workday is our single source of truth, hence the prime system you will be working with. Your functional domain will be centered around data and reporting which includes implementing and executing a data quality framework/governance, management of the reporting catalogue, advising on standard reports, development of custom reports / dashboards, defining training needs & realizing adoption for the various user groups. Your responsibility goes beyond Workday given the need to combine people with non-people data. You act as an advisor when it comes to data insights and drive decisions from our (senior) stakeholders. Hence, your dynamic stakeholder field includes owners within HR, data analytics stakeholders across the organization as well as end users. Your day-2-day activities focus on innovation, development and maintenance.
- Define and drive the HR Data Analytics roadmap and agenda within Vanderlande
- Be the expert in technological advancements and trends in the field of HR, especially for Data & Insights within and beyond Workday. Recommend innovative solutions and support in business case creation.
- Partner with stakeholders within the HR, IT, Data organization implementing Vanderlande's data strategy
- Shape the People Analytics framework and monitor adherence across the various teams involved (e.g. enabling global vs. local responsibilities)
- Establish a strong people data community in line with the operating model (e.g. clarity on everyone’s role to play to realize data-driven decision making)
- Ability to identify and develop programs & act as a project manager or Technology SME in bigger initiatives. Concretely lead the running People Analytics project to implement the foundations & deliver value to our user groups
- Gain in-depth knowledge of business processes to contribute to and advise in the definition, design, implementation/delivery of effective (automated) processes and/or solutions.
- Lead in maintaining and updating HR systems covering change requests management as well as driving the release cycle for your functional domain. You have an end-2-end responsibility for delivery; from (impact) analysis, design, build and configuration, test and change management.
- Management of inquiries, issues and/or service requests to drive resolution in line with SLAs.
- Responsible for the overall data integrity. Develop procedures, frameworks and/or tools to achieve specified outputs. This includes (monitoring) the implementation of those procedures within the organization. An example is continued data accuracy and compliance; identify and develop initiatives/reports to drive improvements.
Education and Experience
- Master's degree in Human Resources, information system or technology, accounting, business administration, or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience preferred.
- HR & Data analytics experience (10-12 year) incl. in-depth functional Workday (Reporting) knowledge (at least 5 years).
- Experience with and certification Workday Advanced Reporting across the suite is a must. Workday composite reporting is definitely a plus. Experience with Data Analytics outside Workday, other Workday modules and/or other HR Technology solutions is also a plus.
- High preference for former consultant / implementation partner experience.
- Experience with people data management and compliance including the management of data protocols.
- Experience in working with (senior) business stakeholders and advising how solutions can enable HR processes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Key competencies: project & stakeholder management. Result-oriented with ability to influence, convince and realize buy-in to move plans forward. Ability to drive adherence. Ability to interact and collaborate with various stakeholders at (senior/ executive) levels.
- Strong advising, communication and consulting skills including taking people along and/or training others.
- Effective analytical skills. Ability to look at complex issues from various angles.
- Flexible, change resilient, and a true builder. Ability to lead and enjoy the, sometimes bumpy, road to success.
- Fluent in English (written as well as spoken)