Are you the multidisciplinary people-person with software application affinity that we are looking for?
The IT Solutions Project management team is active throughout the word to deliver HLC (High Level Control software) solutions for Airports and Parcel projects within Vanderlande. Due to the growth of Vanderlande we are currently looking for an IT Solutions Project Leader.
As a project leader, you will lead software development projects for Baggage Handling and Parcel Systems. These software projects are part of multidisciplinary projects usually consisting out of mechanical, electromechanical, SCADA, Low Level Control, IT and High Level Control. Typically, these projects have a duration of one to two years of specification, development and testing, commissioning and integration support on site.
- Leading a team of project and test engineers on daily base next to regular alignment with software product teams who are working according agile methodology (scrum)
- Stakeholder management, planning & tracking, change management, progress reporting and budget reporting will also be part of your daily job
- You will strongly act as an intermediary, hence you need to bring stakeholders together from relevant disciplines
- Project management experience with focus on results
- Broad experience in multidisciplinary environments
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Team player with ability with ability to mediate between the project and product teams
- Agile mindset, experience with working in a scrum team is an advantage
- Pragmatic and hands on attitude, as well process driven
- Good command of English
If the challenging profile appeals to you, apply now by filling in the application form and uploading your CV and cover letter. For more information, please contact Jasper Pijnenburg, Recruiter +413 49 44 08