Sales Layout Engineer
Your challenge is to develop the right technical layout for our customers during the sales phase. As a Sales Layout Engineer you work closely together with the Sales Engineer and Sales Consultant.
You are able to think on an abstract conceptual level, as well are able to dive into design details if required. Furthermore, you have a good understanding of the impact of design decisions on price and functionality and are able to challenge the sales team to jointly come up with the best technical solution to meet the customers’ needs. Creativity, flexibility and teamplay are the key elements in your role.
You are expected to play an independent role, taking the initiative and have the ability to work on various projects in various sales phases simultaneously. Besides your responsibility for all sales layout deliverables, you support the sales team in presenting our system designs in a visually attractive manner towards our customers.
The department you will be working in focusses on the development of the Airport and Parcel segment globally. In order to accommodate our current grow plans, we are looking for a Sales Layout Engineer to strengthen our team.
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate with First Class
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD with the ability to draw and visualize in 3D. Knowledge of Autodesk Navisworks preferred
- Ability to read and understand Architectural, Mechanical and Structural drawings
- Strong analytical skills, ability to create concept solutions based on your analysis and understanding of the customer’s logistic processes.
- You are a team player, are pro-active and have a ‘can do’ mentality.
- Strong communicational skills, you have a creative and efficient approach to building professional relationships.
- Proven track record in designing Material Handling Solutions is strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in designing steel support structures is strongly preferred.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.