Primary Role & Responsibility
- Proficient in Auto CAD
- Must have Material Handling System Knowledge preferably have experience in Conveyor systems
- Has very good Mechanical knowledge and practical hands-on experience in mechanical equipment
- Is able to comply with the legally safety guidelines during installation, operation and maintenance
- Have system Level technical knowledge.
- Initiate process improvements
- Report (actual, correct, on time, complete) on own initiative.
- Understand project life cycle and is able to estimate, plan and control his scope of work
- System Requirement understanding
- Excellent Communication ,Proactive , Independent , Willingness to travel , Ability to work in multicultural Team environment , Quick Learner
- Is responsible for the translation and optimization of the as sold functionality to a working mechanical design within the budget in consultation with other disciplines
- Multifunctional Knowledge
- Cost responsibility at multi-disciplinary level.
- Responsible to control specific tools and processes for Major Projects.
- Is responsible for the correct engineering of mechanical interfaces with customers as well as subcontractors
- Is responsible for drawing up specifications of the mechanical equipment for production and resale procurement and for special equipment
- Is responsible for the motor list.
- Is responsible for a complete and clear installation file and engineering instructions to supervisor and installation subcontractor.
- Process Site Problem Reports.
Desired Experience Level: 8-12 Years
Passport : Essential
Education Qualification & Certifications – BE Mechanical