Would you like to progress your career in a dynamic, rewarding and market-leading environment? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than Vanderlande!
As a Project Planner, you will be responsible for planning all project activities. You will clearly set out decision moments and turnaround times for and with all of the disciplines involved in a project. You will set up a project plan, which ensures that opportunities and threats are identified in good time. Armed with your information and reports, project managers, project leaders and subcontractors and their teams will be in a position to set or adjust their course promptly, wherever they are in the world. You will play a central role in the projects in which you are involved. You will report to project management and be required to produce monthly project reports. Project planners are part of the Airports and Parcels Operations Team.
You will set priorities, identify problems and take the steps necessary to resolve them (as part of a multidisciplinary approach). You will be involved in every phase of a project: from engineering, supply and shipping to the commissioning of systems. As a project planner, you will work intensively with other disciplines, such as sales, project management, project engineering and the supply chain. You will be the key person in a project, as which you will maintain an overview of the consequences of the difference between the expectations of project management and the possibilities offered by the supply chain. You and your team will ensure that projects are completed successfully.
If you’re an experienced, enthusiastic and Analytical project planner you will excel at:
- Effectively translating the scope of a project into an overall project plan;
- Identifying the critical path in a project plan and the corresponding opportunities and risks
- Coordinating a project plan with the customer and subcontractors, so that an integrated project plan is achieved;
- Liaising with all of the internal and external parties involved in a project;
- Reporting on the progress being made with a project to the relevant Project Manager;
- Analysing and giving solicited and unsolicited advice on overall project plans;
- Preparing complex plans in consultation with project team members, subcontractors, suppliers, customers and stakeholders;
You should have:
- Experience of working in a project organization;
- Planning experience;
- Preferably knowledge of the Primavera and/or MS Project programs is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise at different levels. You have the ability to involve people and to convince them of the importance of sharing and receiving information in order to identify and maintain common project interests;
- Strong Excel skills;
- You will have the ability to work under (time) pressure and set priorities appropriately;
is fulfilling position offers the chance to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande and be part of a growing, dynamic team.
We offer a full-time position in an informal, yet professional, technical and innovative environment with a lot of possibilities for personal and professional development.
In addition to your salary, we offer you the following:
- 28 vacation days plus 8 bank holidays.
- Training possibilities
- Travel compensation
- StayWell Scheme (including a wide range of benefits related to physical, mental and financial wellbeing)
If the challenging profile appeals to you, apply now by filling in the application form and uploading your CV and cover letter. For more information, please contact Jasper Pijnenburg, Recruiter +413 49 44 08