Job Location: Pune, India
Vanderlande’s warehousing solutions are the first choice for major e-commerce players across the globe, helping them to fulfil their promise of same-day delivery for billions of orders. In addition, nine of the 15 largest global food retailers rely on Vanderlande’s efficient and reliable solutions. Our airport’s baggage handling systems are installed in over 600 airports around the globe.
All those systems generate data. Do you see a challenge in building data-driven services for our customers using that data? Do you want to contribute to the fast growing Vanderlande Technology Department on its journey to become more data driven? If so, then join our Digital Service Factory (DSF) team!
As Fullstack Developer, you will work in the Operational Awareness team, collaborating with data engineers, front enders, dashboard developers, architecture specialists, Ux-specialists and your Product Owner. The Operational Awareness solutions bring insight into the operational status of equipment and environments locally and via webservices.
- You develop new features for our products and services which provide our customers with actionable information through multiple channels.
- You participate in the development of our back-end applications, (relational and graph) databases, data pipelines and APIs.
- You ensure that applications are both running on premises and in a cloud-based environment.
- You collaborate with UX designers to develop appealing and intuitive interfaces based on graphic designs or mock-ups.
- Align implementation efforts with other developers across multiple development teams.
- You are a team player and do not shy away from opportunities to help the team and product to grow.
- You are proactive and a good communicator.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar, and at least 8+ years of relevant experience with full-stack development.
- You can (and you are willing to) jump between back and front-end development, and take ownership of cross-functional topics and drive them to completion.
- You have experience developing online applications, especially those containing a lot of data.
- You have experience working with Java, particularly with Spring Boot. Spring Data is a plus. You can write automated tests and you are familiar with test driven development.
- You have a strong knowledge of web and cloud technologies such as: web services, REST API’s, messaging protocols (MQTT, AMQP, MQ), security (oAuth, OpenID, Keycloak).
- You have experience with Azure, including serverless concepts and CI/CD pipelines. Experience working with Kubernetes and Docker is a plus.
- You have experience creating and deploying SQL and noSQL databases. Graph databases experience is a plus.
- You have experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets. Python fluency is a plus.
- You have experience with Angular, including automated unit, visual, and/or contract testing.
- You are fluent in English.