1. Minimum 4-8 years of IT industry experience.
2. Strong Hands-on experience in Angular, React and Node JS components
3. String Hands-on experience on Apache Wicket is a must.
4. Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
5. Good understanding of layout and responsive design.
6. Experience in integrating with JSON/Restful APIs and back-end services.
8. Good understanding of – JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins
9. Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills with good communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Collaborate with architects for defining and validating the architecture and the software design of the UI components and modules.
2. Design and implement various components and features of the UI using various front-end technologies, languages and frameworks.
3. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
4. Collaborate with the UX team for understanding and refining the UI visual design and the user experience of the built features.
5. Collaborate with all the team members by using an agile process with related practices and tools.
6. Ready to travel internationally if needed.
7. Ready to join immediately.