Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- General administration of site: provide administrative assistance to management, respond to daily emails, create and submit expense reports, order and maintain office supplies; take meeting minutes
- Manage payroll process; consisting of tracking employee time as related to prevailing wage and overtime, certifying and vetting hours for approval by management before submittal to Payroll
- Document management and tracking – logging incoming and outgoing documents
- Manage appointments and coordinate meetings.
- Prepare monthly reports for the customer.
- Data entry on Industry Safe and Maximo CMMS.
- LAWA Badge Coordinator and CBP Seal Coordinator-Coordinate and process SIDA badge applications and renewal paperwork.
- LAWA Driving Training coordinator
- Track site vehicle maintenance, including regulatory inspections, repairs, and certifications
- Assist Service Manager in general tasks, including but not limited to generating reports, presentations, securing subcontractors, filing, and organizing.
- Support Service Manager and Human Resources in hiring and onboarding. Coordinating interviews for candidates; submitting completed new hire forms; answering employee questions regarding general HR topics
- Generate PO requests and new vendor set-up
- Participate in a weekly team meeting
- All other duties determined by site manager in support of O&M contact and operations
- High School Diploma or GED certificate
- Administrative or office management experience
- Experience with Payroll Administration and Processing
- Experience handling multiple tasks in a high-energy office
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Detail Oriented
- Self-starter and pro-active
- Decision-making ability
- Working knowledge of computers and equipment
- Experience in support of operation and maintenance projects.
- File Maker Pro is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Must be punctual, dedicated, and responsible
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
An employee must meet the physical demands described here to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle, feel, talk, or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Alternative or combined skills in understanding, counseling, and influencing people are important in achieving job objectives, causing action, understanding others, or changing behavior, skills of persuasiveness or assertiveness, as well as sensitivity to the point of view of others.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to the baggage handling system, mechanical parts, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full-time position; 24/7 operation; 9:30 AM- 6:00 PM, Monday-Friday. Overtime and weekend work are common.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All levels have approved this job description of management: