Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Execute internal projects with a positive result contribution on technical performance.
- Assists Software R&D Engineers in the execution of complex, small/medium/large, and unique projects.
- Write, debug, and test application code under direction of lead engineer(s).
- Write detailed design documents under direction of lead engineer(s).
- Write and execute test plans under direction of lead engineer(s).
- Communicate closely with other groups within VI and the R&D team (i.e. Controls, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering).
- Support continuous improvement actions to elevate the experience of other Engineers.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university pursuing an Computer Science/Engineering Bachelors or Higher degree.
- >3.0 GPA
- Knowledge of Atlassian Software Development Suite
- C, C# Programming Experience
- Knowledge of data storage and manipulation
- Knowledge of software API implementation
- Embedded systems integration and software design.
- Knowledge of UX design philosophies
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and take appropriate action.
- Proactive, result driven, and hands on work ethic with a focus on quality.
- Strong team-oriented mentality and acceptance of responsibility for project completion.
- Self-motivated with an ability in problem solving & troubleshooting.
- Ability to work well with team members.
- Logical Mentality.