Vanderlande is dedicated to improve its customers’ business processes and competitive position by providing automated material handling systems and services. The availability of high-quality spare parts is therefore vital. Our spare parts department guarantees the availability of the right parts, at the right time and in the right place.
You are the first contact for the internal organization in relation to the spare parts package proposition. The spare parts package is an initial spare parts stock recommendation for a newly built customer specific automated system. You will be responsible for delivering spare parts package quotations for Vanderlande projects. These must reflect the customer’s wishes from both a commercial and technical point of view. If an offer results in an order, you will also manage the order entry and order handling to ensure timely delivery on site.
As a member of the Global Support team, you are responsible for proactively implementing and developing the spare parts package proposition and contributing to the development of the global Spare Parts business, in close collaboration with the project teams and the account managers. You will take the initiative to notice any sticking points in the service provided to the customer and make improvements.
Your key tasks and responsibilities
- Processing and following up spare parts package quotations.
- Implementing and developing the spare parts package proposition;
- Daily administration of the incoming request to assure smooth request processing.
- Developing the spare parts business;
- Spotting and implementing improvement initiatives and process improvements;
- Acting as a sparring partner for the internal organization and customers;
You represent as central point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, which requires excellent communication skills. Your proactive commercial attitude enables you to persuade a customer of the added value of the spare parts proposition. Your input will effectively determine which spare parts the customer purchases.
- You have an affinity for technology
- Preferably you have a bachelors degree or working experience on a bachelor level
- You take ownership and naturally manage your stakeholders
- You are proactive and service-minded
- You have good command of MS Excel
- Good command of the English language.
The Global Spare Parts Department is part of the business unit Supply. The Global Spare Parts team is end-to-end responsible for the spare parts activities for Vanderlande’s Customer Centers (CC’s) and their customers. Global Spare Parts is organized in three departments: Product Management, Global Support and Logistics. The Spare Parts Coordinator sits within the Global Support department. This team offers spare parts packages to (new) customers and provides support throughout the life-time of their Vanderlande equipment.
What we offer?
This position offers a competitive salary range of € 3.100,– to € 4.700,– per month. Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale.
On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
- Flexible working hours.
- A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office).
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
- Working from home allowance.
- Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance.
- On-site company health centers with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
- And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista.
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information contact Charlotte Rooseboom, Recruiter – +31 413 49 43 22