As a member of the IT collaboration team, you act as a full stack developer within various projects.
Your main focus will be on designing, improving, building and testing our corporate Master Data interfaces using Enterprise Service Bus technology. Besides that you will also be responsible for developing web solutions to support the internal organization.
To accomplish the challenge, you will use various technologies like .Net Core, React, Typescript and Azure services like, Azure App services, Azure Function, Azure Service Bus and many others.
In your day-to-day work you will work closely together with the developers and application owners within the team and you are able to define work for external developers who work for Vanderlande.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Full Stack developer with strong knowledge of C#/.Net core, TypeScript, front end development language like React/Angular. React is preferred.
- Direct align with the business and gather business requirements
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code to provision Azure resources with tools like TerraForm/TerraGrunt, Bicep.
- Knowledge of Azure Integration Services is required. (Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Event Grid etc)
- Experience with building Logic Apps/Azure function using C#/.Net is required.
- Experienced with C#/.Net core, TypeScript, front end development language like React/Angular. React is preferred.
- Experienced with Office365 (specifically Sharepoint and Sharepoint framework) is preferred.
- Experienced with Azure development (Azure Functions, Azure ServiceBus) is preferred
- Powershell knowledge is preferred
- You take ownership and have the drive to get things done, speak directly with the business users
- Have the ability to think “outside the box”
- Eager to learn and is up to date with latest updates on Power Platform, Azure
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- 6 – 8 year experience as a full stack .Net developer
- Translate business needs to a solution, responsible for translation and design
- Prepare user stories for other developers
- Review code from other specialists
- Team player with strong social skills
- You have a strong affinity with modern IT applications
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written.