The department of Research and Development plays a key role in the continuous investments in new products and technologies in order to strengthen our position and differentiate our products.
As a Software Engineer in Material Handling System team in Shanghai, you will be working on cutting-edge technologies to build the next generation MHS and big data services in the logistic business.
Report hierarchically to the Team Leader and, if applicable, operationally to a Project Leader.
1. Design and develop application software for material handing product in Linux.
2. Complete and maintain software design/development document.
3. Develop and execute module unit test and integration test.
4. Cooperate with global R&D team for software project development.
5. Interface with system engineer to develop and specify software requirements.
Education / working experience:
1. B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Automation or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
2. Working experience in using C++ languages in Linux platform.
3. Proficient in Linux environment.
4. Comprehensive English technical reading/writing skills are required, and clear verbal communication is preferred.
5. Experience in infotainment Java and Android development is preferred.
6. Experience in infotainment middleware/application development is preferred.
7. Good team player and positive learn attitude.
· Able to speak, read and write in both Chinese and English fluently.
· Good communicational skills
· Eager to learn
· Pro-active and self-supporting in problem solving
· Results oriented and highly effective
· Able to support the supply chain and engineering to investigate complex problems and provide feedback to the product owners.
· Internationally oriented and able to work with different cultures.
· Arguably work experience in automation, logistic systems.