Senior C# Developer
As a senior software engineer you are responsible for designing, programming, testing and maintaining High Level Control software. This software implements business logic in material handling systems and forms the part of our systems that interact with the users. The, often complex, functionality of the software includes business logic, controls for logistical transport, communication with external computer systems, reporting, data analysis and simulation. This functionality is spread across the various components of the HLC suites.
You take the lead in designing, programming and testing the software based on a design concept and a set of requirements. In some cases, you will have to personally formulate these requirements together with the (end) users and/or internal stakeholders.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an enthusiastic, experienced, result-driven and versatile senior software engineer with a hands-on attitude, you will excel at:
- Creating application designs and implement these in code
- Participating in software and system design for large and complex projects
- Having a proactive attitude towards continuous improvement (process, methods, techniques, etc..)
- Analysing, troubleshooting and fixing internally and externally encountered problems and requested changes
- Supporting testing and integration of SW Components
- Being a committed team player and lead in an Agile team including planning and reporting
- Taking part in communities of practice
- Providing support within the team and to outside stakeholders
You should also have the following qualifications / have a working knowledge of:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5 years of working experience as a software engineer
- C# /.NET (including WPF)
- Design principles such as Domain Driven Design, SOLID
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- XML/XSD and/or REST APIs
- Container based deployment (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Requirements Management, Change Management, Version Control tools (Git / BitBucket, JIRA, Bamboo)
- The Agile methodology, including Scrum and Kanban
- Both oral and written English. Dutch is an advantage.
in the challenging and responsible position of a Senior C# Developer, you will contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer' for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for professional development besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
· 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
· Flexible working hours
· Commuting allowance
· Travel and Accommodation regulations
· Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
. Participation in our Health Care project e.g. training facility
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter.
For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter +31413494599. #LI-AV3