As a subsidiary of Toyota Industries (TICO), Vanderlande North America is enjoying rapid growth and extraordinary market demand. Vanderlande is a global market leader in material handling system manufacture, design, installation, and service. Vanderlande systems employ the latest in robotic, mechanical, and software technology. Vanderlande’s customers are household names in e-commerce, package delivery, and air transportation.
The Financial Analyst will support the Worldwide Shared Services (WSS) Control Manager (FP&A Manager), VP Finance and Control as well as working with project controllers on the following tasks within North America.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
- Business Support (overhead) Controlling: Analyze, Maintain and report monthly and year-end P&L positions to senior leadership
- Monthly financial reporting: month end consolidation, analysis, comments, adjustments of forecasts for the financial year, creation of management reports and submit reports to headquarters in the Netherlands
- Assist in budgeting process: collecting and analyzing of figures for annual budget, comments and delivery to senior leadership
- Timely and accurate reporting of internal financial data as well as preparing ad hoc reports
- Assist with resource planning strategic input in conjunction with financial reporting output
- Continuous Improvement: pro-active role in improving our financial reporting process. Take initiative, ensure that all reporting occurs in line with corporate guidelines as included in the accounting manual and in line with IFRS and J-Sox
- Scenario analysis / organizational planning
- Segment profitability reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics or related field with minimum of 5 years corporate FP&A experience OR Graduate Degree with minimum 3 years corporate FP&A experience with progressive responsibilities
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Advanced proficiency with PowerPoint
- Experience prioritizing multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with all levels, including executive level personnel
- Graduate Degree in finance or relevant field
- Experience with Power BI and/or Power Pivot
- Experience with financial reporting
- Experience in a project business
- Experience with a publicly traded international organization
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of personnel throughout the company
- Detail oriented
- Well organized
This position will have minimal international travel
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.