Experienced in managing and developing a team of professionals in a dynamic, international and market-leading environment? Do you have affinity or experience with working in a global organisation and different cultures? We will give you the opportunity to add value in our world-class projects alongside our talented experts!
“Business unit Warehouse Solutions” is responsible for the development and execution of “Life-cycle Services” to our systems globally. As Team Leader 2nd Line IT & OT Support in the APAC region you are a key player in the department Global Service Desk, liaising between local Service Delivery Management and GSD management globally. The department you are joining provides 24×7 support to our growing set of customers with a strong desire to develop in to a “Hub” (follow the sun) support model.
As Team Leader you will work within our Global Service Desk (GSD) organisation leading an experienced technical team of Information Technology & Operational Technology (IT & OT) Engineers. Together with the team you are ensuring an excellence of service to our global customers providing timely support, delivered in a professional way and adhering to the contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and internal Operational Level Agreements (OLA’s).
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensure continual alignment with peer GSD Team Leader(s)
- Managing day to day operations within the team
- Build and motivate team and set clear KPI's
- Develop and mature the APAC hub
- Drive business growth by developing the competences in the team to enable better performance
- Support the team in critical issues as well internally as to external stakeholders
- People management in adherence with HR policies
- Lead team in meeting customer expectations, contractual SLA's and internal OLA’s
- Together with the team embed and optimize the tools necessary for the support organization
- Support continuity and continual improvement through a knowledge management approach leveraging process & tools to enable.
- Liaise and be a sparring partner for your customer facing colleagues and your peer Team Leaders
Your Qualifications and Skills
We are seeking passionate and ambitious people, capable of making a positive impact on our key customers and internal team. Therefore, we are looking for a new colleague who has excellent people management skills, has a strong drive to win and goal oriented mentality with a hands-on approach. Besides, you will have:
- A Bachelor Degree in a relevant subject preferably Computer Science/Mechatronics/Electrical/ Controls engineering;
- Minimum 6 years working experience with experience in leading a team in an international environment; experience in industrial automation and/or warehousing environments are a plus;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in (technical) customer support; ideally low volume, high variation ticket environment;
- A “Customer First” mindset, where your communication skills and proactive attitude make the difference
- Solid understanding of ITIL/IT service management processes;
- A continuously process improvement mind-set preferably experience in leveraging Six Sigma tools;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- An entrepreneurial mindset;
- A high level of Cultural Awareness
- Both verbal and written English are a must (Dutch and/or German speaking would be advantageous).
- Living in Melbourne, Australia.
- Australian Citizen or PR with full working rights in Australia.
How To Apply
Your cover letter should outline your relevant skills and experience and explain your motivation for your application.