As a BHS Technician – You will be working in the world’s best Airport (Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1), reporting to Shift Leader.
You will be responding to the faults and follow the procedure to reset the faults for smooth operations and keep the high system availability.
- Attending to call outs, faults, alarms and warnings, Supervising staff, scheduling, training
- Attending to stoppages and bag jams
- Inspect diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical systems
- Communicate with various parties on the work performed and present status of speciality systems
- Interpret engineering drawings in reference to layout, location, and operation of the system(s)
- Schedule maintenance tasks to ensure job completion
- React to messages from the Control Room or Shift Leader
- Preventive Maintenance – Inspection, adjustment, cleaning, replacement
- NITEC or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering
- A team player with good working attitude
- Must be able to work any shift; including nights, weekends and holidays
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Please submit your detailed resume with information on current salary, expected salary and date of availability. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.