Job Title: Deputy Manager – International Back-office (HR Operations)
Work Location: Pune
Relevant experience required (in years): 8-12 years of work experience in HR Operations, Global Travel & Immigration
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Oversee HR operations, including end-to-end employee life cycle such as onboarding, offboarding, record keeping, benefits administration, payroll coordination, HRIS maintenance, travel & immigration for Global International back office
- Ability to prioritize and work closely with the global stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of HR data analytics and dashboards, adherence to KPI and SLAs.
- Contribute to various HR projects such as policy reviews, process improvements and other initiatives to enhance HR effectiveness and support business objectives.
- Drive quality management: strengthen, simplify, and improve HR processes with a long-term view of continuous improvement and employee experience.
- Able to manage and influence relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of working in a large complex organization in a challenging environment and managing teams through changes
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential company/ employee information with professionalism
- Collaborative, positive and proactive mindset
- Customer focus & result oriented
- Solutions driven, very good negotiation skills, planning and organizing skills
- Structured working approach, ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines
- First time right & Strong communicator
- Workday experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in working in an Shared Services Environment will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and other HR-related software
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources from a recognized University
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee transactional execution of several HR processes, including travel, international mobility, payroll, exit processes, and ensure compliance adherence
- Drive operational performance to increase quality of service
- Lead / Mentor and coach team members, providing guidance, ensuring employee wellbeing, operational efficiency and enhanced productivity
- Make sure that HR policies and procedures are followed to ensure compliance with legal requirements and maintain a positive work environment.
- Maintain relationships with HR Service Agents, HR Specialists and Centres of Expertise
- Oversee handling queries via ticketing, acting as a liaison for HR automation
About the Company: Vanderlande
Vanderlande is a market-leading, global partner for future-proof logistic process automation in the warehousing, airports and parcel sectors. Its extensive portfolio of integrated solutions – innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services – results in the realisation of fast, reliable and efficient automation technology.
Established in 1949, Vanderlande has more than 9,000 employees, all committed to moving its Customers’ businesses forward at diverse locations on every continent. It has established a global reputation over the past seven decades as a highly reliable partner for future-proof logistic process automation.
Vanderlande was acquired in 2017 by Toyota Industries Corporation, which will help it to continue its sustainable profitable growth. The two companies have a strong strategic match, and the synergies include cross-selling, product innovations, and research and development.
Why should you join Vanderlande India Global Capability Center (GCC)
- We are certified as Great Place to Work by the prestigious Great Place to Work Institute.
- Flexible and Hybrid Workplace.
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
- Mediclaim benefit including parental coverage.
- On-site company health centers with a gym, employee wellbeing sessions, in house doctor support.
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
- Opportunity to collaborate globally.
Being you @Vanderlande (Diversity statement)
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.