Are you a skilled Electrical Engineer with a passion for challenging projects and advanced network technologies? Do you want to take on a key role in the total electrical design, from power distribution to preparing the bill of materials and producing control diagrams? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Project Engineering department!
What will you be doing?
As our Electrical Project Engineer, you will work alongside a multidisciplinary team of Engineers to execute projects that implement the different components of our material handling systems. You will be responsible for producing design and drawing sets for electrical enclosures, cabling specifications, installation drawings, and assembly instructions for installers. Additionally, you will use your knowledge of networks such as PROFIBUS, Profinet, AS-i bus, and Industrial Ethernet to produce advanced control diagrams, and ensure the detailed design is unambiguous and explained clearly to installers.
- Managing and executing electrical projects from start to finish
- Collaborating with other engineers and professionals to develop and implement effective solutions
- Ensuring that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and according to the required standards
- Conducting research and staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- Preparing and presenting reports, proposals, and project plans to stakeholders
- Providing technical support and guidance to other team members and stakeholders
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues as they arise
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations, codes, and standards
What do we ask from you?
- A vocational education (MTS/MBO-4) in Electrical Engineering with relevant work experience
- Or a Bachelor (HTS/HBO) degree in Electrical Engineering.
- You should also have a good command of the English language
- Knowledge of power distribution systems
- Familiarity with CAD tools such as Eplan and AutoCAD
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering principles and practices
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
About the team
The Project Engineering department is responsible for the execution of projects in Airports and Parcel domain, in which the different components (mechanical and controls) of our material handling systems are implemented. Working under the supervision of a Project Leader, the Electrical Project Engineer is part of a multidisciplinary team of Engineers.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
At Vanderlande, you can develop your career, satisfy your ambitions, aspire to new heights, while enjoying personal growth and thriving on achievement.
What we offer
In the challenging and responsible position of Electrical Project Engineer, you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to industry-leading projects and be connected to our dedicated people and customers. We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
This position offers a competitive salary range of € 3.600 to € 5.200 per month. Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale.
On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
- Flexible working hours.
- A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office).
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
- Working from home allowance.
- Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance.
- On-site company health centers with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
- And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista.
If the role of Electrical Project Engineer appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter.
For more information, please contact Michelle van der Schoot, Senior Recruiter on +31 413 49 30 24.
Diversity & Inclusion
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.