Do you want to be the driving force behind successful mechanical installations at our locations? Then we might have an interesting opportunity for you!
What will you be doing?
As Foreman Installers, you will be responsible for coordinating and carrying out (electro) mechanical installation work at our locations. You will lead a team, conduct quality checks, maintain documentation, and ensure a safe working environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepare tasks and create a work plan in consultation with the site (area) supervisor.
- Supervise and assist with (electro) mechanical work.
- Ensure a safe, clean work environment and compliance with regulations.
- Quality checks and test protocols.
- Team management, including coaching your team and handling administrative tasks.
- Support and stand in for the supervisor in case of absence.
What do we ask from you?
- At least an MBO 2 diploma, level 3 or 4 is a plus, preferably in the field of mechanics/installation engineering/assembly.
- 5+ years of work experience or demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Independent, results-oriented, and strong communication skills.
- Flexible and willing to assist others.
- Proficiency in both Dutch and English.
- Willingness to work night shifts.
- As part of the application process, obtaining a 'declaration of no objection' is required to work at Schiphol.
About the team
You will be working in a dynamic team with 5-6 certified technicians and a site manager to successfully complete projects related to the installation of our systems.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
At Vanderlande, you can develop your career, satisfy your ambitions, aspire to new heights, while enjoying personal growth and thriving on achievement.
In the challenging and responsible position of Foreman Installers, you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to industry-leading projects and be connected to our dedicated people and customers. We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
This position offers a competitive salary range of € 3600 to € 4500 gross per month (excluding 8% holiday allowance). Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale.
On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
- A Health & Wellbeing budget worth €300,- per calendar year.
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
- Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance.
- On-site company health centres with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
Do you recognize yourself in this challenging profile of Foreman Installers? Apply now!
For more information about the position, you can contact Robin van Oss, Recruiter, via email@example.com or via +31 413 494 336.
Diversity & Inclusion
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.