- Create deliverable schedules and work with project planners to create project specific timelines for on time completion of all Airports Layout Engineering packages.
- Track schedule changes, updates, and delays and report updates to the relevant parties.
- Coordinate work priorities with project teams to ensure critical tasks are addressed in a timely manner and unexpected work is calculated into current schedules.
- Meet regularly with layout engineering teams to discuss timelines and scheduling priorities.
- Meet regularly with project management to communicate layout related schedule updates.
- Track, schedule, and prioritize all deliverables and ongoing statuses to avoid unplanned work.
- Track, schedule, and archive information regarding change orders and other unplanned work that gets added to any project scope for billability and posterity.
- High level organizational skills
- High level communication and reporting skills
- Self-driven, high level of responsibility, and accountability
- Large scale, high budget scheduling and planning project experience
- Ability to gather information from multiple input sources and organize in a simple and efficient way
- Ability to track status of multiple concurrent deliverables across individual projects and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excel expertise
- Scheduling & tracking software proficiency
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.