Are you interested in new technologies? Would you like to work on a variety of international projects involving different market segments? If yes, the position of Software Engineer Airports could well be the ideal next step in your career and personal development.
As a Software Engineer for the Barcelona Airport your main functions/ tasks will be:
· Development of new applications and updating of existing applications (.NET & PL/SQL).
· Administration of databases (Oracle and SQLServer).
· Analysis of the IT infrastructure (hardware & networking), ensuring the availability and performance of the applications.
· Quality assurance (contribution to process Improvement).
· Knowledge of the occupational hazards of the workplace and adoption of the recommended preventive measures.
As a Software Engineer in Barcelona Airport within Vanderlande Spain, we are looking for a person with the follow experience and skills:
· University degree in computer science or telecommunications.
· High programming knowledge (.NET, C#, PL/SQL,...).
· Programming and administration of Oracle and SQLServer.
· Knowledge of virtualized Systems Management (VMware, vSphere. vSAN, Horizon,...).
· Intermediate-Level English language (B2).
· Minimum experience of 3 years in a position of similar complexity.
· Ability to organize and track methods.
As a Software Engineer, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’ for several years in a row and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, etc.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. Besides your primary salary you will receive the following benefits:
· 20 days of vacation, a week of holidays in Easter and in Christmas, and a pack of Fridays with a reduced work schedule
· Training Plans
· Flexible compensation plan
Please note that we will only take into account cvs received through our website (link above).
Thank you very much for your interest!