Being the PDM Administrator:
- Create, adjust and improve system component records that are used in many process and IT applications and assist in data quality improvement projects by being the master of details.
- Use everything from Notepad, MS Excel to simple search queries to make your repetitive work easier and higher in quality.
Support the Master Data Specialists:
- Identify incorrect system components in our source applications and change requests.
- Effectuate Vanderlande’s Global Data Governance Policy by validating and enrich the requests before release.
Manage your business counterparts:
- Support the Master Data Specialist by signaling and solving different ways of working within the company regarding PDM related processes data.
- Create an effective cooperation structure for day-to-day business and improvement projects.
Support and facilitate worldwide implementation of Master Data Management (MDM) solutions:
- Provide first level of awareness and helping key user on system component data and system component data structures.
- Perform more complex changes in system component data structures during data migrations on behalf of business.
To be successful in this role, you have secondary vocational education working and thinking level, ideally, will have a degree in field of (electro)mechanics, mechatronics, technology, business administration or IT.
You have at least 2+ years working experience in these fields or Master Data Management, working day-to-day in these areas or (master) data administration processes; preferably handling data on products and parts. Furthermore, you are/have:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience performing (master) data administration, preferably in IT applications for product data management (PDM) or engineering.
- Very accurate in your work and a systematic thinking, when performing routine tasks and data quality improvements.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills to many levels of the organization, building relationships based on trust, persuasiveness and impact.
- Very customer oriented to be able to provide our data management service to your best ability, balancing between quality and speed.
- Analytical skills with the ability to adapt to changing processes, rules, IT, humans and organizational consequences/needs.
- The ability to work with people together in teams, aiming for quality, but with respect for local cultures.
- Team player who ensures that our colleagues can depend on a steady and high quality data management process, by taking initiative and keeping overview of work at hand.
- Good in the English language, both verbal and written, since this is essential in our culturally diverse global work.
- Experience working with system parts of (electro)mechanics and mechatronics is an advantage.
- Experience in relational databases and/or advanced capabilities of MS Excel are a big advantage.
- Experience in product data management (PDM), 3D computer aided design (CAD) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications are an advantage.