Would you like to progress your career in a challenging but rewarding and rapidly maturing Data Analytics environment? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than Vanderlande!
We’ll give you the opportunity to
Be part of a team of talented and eager data engineers / analysts / scientists that together, deliver Analytics solutions that will allow our company to become more and more data-driven, in line with our ambitions.
- Develop your craftmanship by using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Play your role in the continuous growth of our department.
As an Analytics Developer you’ll become part of Vanderlande’s growing Data & Analytics department. Currently the department can be divided into 2 parts both consisting of multiple teams. One part focuses on Data Management, while the other focuses on Analytics. Data is a very important asset within Vanderlande that is used to improve our internal processes and deliver the right customer solutions among other things. Hence, we’ll be growing the department further and taking these capabilities to the next level.
You will be part of one of our two DevOps teams focusing on the development of Data Products, in cooperation with the business, according to the Data Mesh methodology. Together with the Product Owner Analytics and colleagues from the Data Services team your team drives the digitalization of Vanderlande. In our teams, a proactive and entrepreneurial spirit is highly valued.
Your Qualifications and Skills
As an Analytics developer, it is important you bring the following ‘hard’ skills.
- A Master’s degree in a subject with a clear analytical component and ~3 years of related work experience.
- Python and/or SQL programming.
- Building data pipelines and managing them in a production environment.
- DevOps tooling like test automation and CI/CD.
As an Analytics Developer, your role is more than just technical development. Therefore we expect;
- You have a nose for data quality issues and find joy in automating the detection and resolution of these issues.
- You find pride in developing robust, yet versatile, highly testable and deployable solutions.
- You are pro-active and on top of the latest developments in tooling and collaboration techniques like Mob Programming and Agile development.
- You spot opportunities to reduce repetitive work with automation.
- You take ownership and are a team player with good communication skills.
- You have a DevOps mindset.
On top of all that, it would be great if you had affinity/experience with;
- Cloud solutions, specifically Microsoft Azure.
- Data visualization / front-end development.
If the role of Lead Analytics Developer appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter.