Do you want to work in an innovative and double-digit growth company? Do you enjoy working with ambitious colleagues who want to improve themselves every day? Then this might be the new challenge you are looking for!
Your role and your department
As a member of the Engagement & Communication Team (ECT) within the Financial Shared Service Centre (FSSC) of Vanderlande, you are the first point of contact for our employees, internal- and external stakeholders who are looking for financial support. You like to work in a global environment where you connect with local and international customers and team members. You will report to the team leader of the ECT.
You are responsible for providing 1st line support to our employees and stakeholders and help them find the best end to end service they need from the FSSC:
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Writing, editing, and revising training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
- research questions using available information resources
- advise user on appropriate action
- follow standard help desk procedures
- log all help desk interactions
- follow up with customers and users to ensure complete resolution of issues
- redirect problems to correct resource
- identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- prepare activity reports
- inform team lead of recurring problems
- stay current with system information, changes and updates
- help update internal intranet webpages & FAQ’s
As the ECT Administrator we are looking for, you will enjoy supporting our customers and provide solutions to them. You have a hands on mentality and are able to look at queries from a customer point of view. You like to work on improvement initiatives as well.
Your qualifications and skills
We ask you to bring to the table:
- Service mindset: always try to help out the customer in the best possible way and guide them to the right solution.
- Communication skills: communicate friendly and very clear with customers, stakeholders and back office.
- Maintaining relationships: you are easy to go to for your customers and colleagues.
You should bring:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in commerce / Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum 3-year experience in Helpdesk or Customer Support role is needed
- Working experience in a Shared Service Environment
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Good command on English Language written & spoken
- Basic understanding on Finance processes which includes, Procure to Pay, General Ledger & Accounts Receivable
- Soft skills: Customer orientation, Maintaining relationships, Communication skills, Learning ability, Results oriented.