Within Vanderlande, the Customer Centre Warehousing Solutions International department is active throughout the world, and responsible for the sales and delivery of projects and services to our customers. You will become part of the IT Services department, which consists out of service consultancy, architecture, project management and service management for informational and operational technology – IT & OT. Together we ensure that the systems and services are available, fit-for-purpose throughout the complete lifecycle.
The Vanderlande strategy to configure to order, modularize and productize solutions, in combination with increased automation in our customers warehouses lead to a growing importance of our IT services capabilities, and we are looking for strong candidates to help to make the difference for Vanderlande and our customers.
As Service Test & Integration Specialist you will be taking responsibility over the complete IT/OT solution delivered towards your assigned customers, and with your analytical skills and end to end system knowledge you provide support in major incident, problem and change management for these customers. As you have in depth knowledge about our solutions and the ways customers use them, you have a pivotal role in defining future system improvements and provide operational advice towards our customers.
Your day to day activities will consist of:
- Delivery of problem and change management services for your customers;
- Collaborate with and drive internal support teams for actions, issues, risk mitigation and improvements related to the services to your customers;
- Support the major incident process, being the link between your customers and the technical support groups;
- Provide a vision on test approach, support and advice towards customers; Manage customer expectations, identify and resolve risks and issues;
- Identify improvements for services, Vanderlande, your team and yourself;
- You are not afraid to stand up and back your own ideas. Your commitment to a seamless customer experience is what drives you!
- As Service Test & Integration Specialist you are a team player with a positive, energetic attitude and work ethic and have a strong customer focus with an ambitious drive for continuous improvements.
- You have at least 3 years of experience within IT integration, testing, infrastructure and software delivery and maintenance within business-critical IT environments;
- You have minimum a finished bachelor degree, (preferably Information technology related) You have good communication skills in English (written and verbal);
- You are an excellent communicator who can develop long term business relationships and/or networks, combining your “soft” and “hard” skills to achieve results;
- You perform well under pressure (escalations, major incidents), set priorities and manage time effectively;
- You are analytical strong, precise, to the point, have the ability to zoom out but also have eye for detail;
- Knowledge of IT Service Management processes (ITIL, BISL, ASL or other); Ability to travel 20-30% of your time.
We offer you the opportunity to learn new things and develop your personal skills, while working with remote team members. You get to see the world and meet other cultures, as you will travel towards the projects your Supervisors and Site Managers are working on.
Our company has been named for several years in a row as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer'.
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development.
As well as your fixed salary you'll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 27 days vacation & 13 ADV (working hours reduction) days;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training facilities;
- Travel expenses;
- Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare, car, WGA (Return to Work Scheme for the Partially Disabled) etc.
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career. This is embraced by our Vanderlande Academy and International Talent Development programmes, with over 800 courses conducted every year. The focus is on freedom while being trusted to deliver, and this is one of the reasons why we received the highest rating of three stars in the Best Employer survey (The Netherlands).
If you’re ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, then please contact us to explore this global opportunity to join a company at the top of its game. For more information or to apply for this challenging position, please visit careers.vanderlande.com
If you want to take on this demanding challenge in a dynamic environment, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information contact Jasper Pijnenburg Recruiter +31 413 49 44 08