- Maintain and ensure master data accuracy and integrity of master data.
- Maintain effective and supportive communication with internal customers & external customers.
- Service-focused approach in respect of internal customers.
- Good Communication skills & command of written/spoken English is key.
- Persuasive, defends his/her point of view, even in the case of heavy discussion.
- Accurate, creative, enterprising, proactive.
- Fact based & should be good listener.
- Works systematically and can set priorities.
- Overview of the work processes within and outside the Department.
- Stress-resistant (in control of his/her own time).
- Anticipates problems and can handle change.
- Optimizes his/her own working methods, departmental and external processes.
- Experienced to manage a multidisciplinary project team of like-minded peers for at least 3-5 years.
- Hands on Reporting & Analytics.
Capable of operating at a higher level of abstraction
Role & Responsibility:
Being Part of Master Data Management (MDM):
- Create, adjust and improve master data records that are used in many process and IT applications.
- Assist in mass imports and data quality improvement projects by being the master of details.
- Good command on Excel to help in analyzing & preparing reports.
- Support the Master Data Specialists:
- Identify incorrect master data in our source applications and change requests.
- Effectuate Vanderlande’s Global Data Governance Policy by validating and enrich the requests before release.
- Challenge the Master Data Specialists on how changing/new data rules can be operationalized.
Manage your business counterparts:
- Support the Master Data Specialist by signaling and solving different ways of working within the company regarding MDM related processes data.
- Create an effective cooperation structure for day-to-day business and improvement projects.
Manage the MDM team:
- Solve unique but definite problems.
- Works systematically: applies well-known methods, techniques and tooling (knowledge of a field at bachelor level) to achieve concrete and known results (project wise).
- Offers professional arguments as the basis for making choices and for convincing the people concerned.
- Improvement of work processes calls for attention continuously.
- Provide first level of awareness and helping key user on product data and product data structures.
- Set priorities, distributes work, monitoring progress and quality.
- Methodologically analyzing and improving departmental processes such as people development
- Coaches/trains people to their next maturity level