Are you looking to develop your career in managing the Planning and Monitor Supply department of Vanderlande India Supply Shared Services Team and satisfy your ambitions at a company where you can aspire to new heights, enjoy personal growth and thrive on achievement?
At Vanderlande, we are seeking passionate and ambitious people, capable of making a positive impact on the supply chain, while developing a prosperous career in a fast-paced international environment.
- As Manager Planning and Monitor Supply you are accountable for the Plan Supply to Project (secure Supply Chain requirements during the early phases of a project and guide the project for Supply Chain through the first stages) and Monitor Supply (Be the contact window between Supply Chain and Projects, Central Material Planning, Project Material Planning) of Supply Chain Center Europe, North America and Asia Pacific region for the Vanderlande equipment, third party equipment and non-product related scope.
- The role of Central Material Planner (Monitor Supply capability) is to balance, secure and assure material availability to the Central Warehouse by continuous alignment with Supply Chain stakeholders.
- The role of Project Material Planner (Monitor Supply capability) is to balance, secure and assure material availability to the Project Warehouses by continuous alignment with Supply Chain stakeholders.
- In the role of the ‘Manager Planning and Monitor Supply’ you will define and monitor the execution of the short and long term roadmap of the department, ultimately contributing to the strategy of Global Supply Chain. To achieve this strategy you will effectively deploy your team based on their competences and coach people in their personal development. You need to provide technical and functional support to your team to achieve their goal.
- Since the team is highly subjected to the operational workload of projects that are sold the availability of sufficient resources will be a continuous challenge.
- Besides steering an extensive team of people, you will be the go-to person for Europe, North America and Asia Pacific with regard to continuous improvement. This implies that you take part in a global Competence Owner team and are responsible for defining, maintaining, and improving a global adhered ‘Plan Supply to Project’ and ‘Monitor Supply’ processes in India.
- ‘Plan Supply to Project’ and ‘Monitor Supply’ domains are heavily impacted by a board driven program that is redesigning the setup of the global supply chain network. Managing this impact, facilitating the progress of the program and initiating and coordinating major process improvements will be part of your daily responsibilities.
Your qualifications and skills
You will thrive at retaining an overview and setting the right priorities. You like to work in a pragmatic, dynamic supply chain environment in which you are highly aware of the impact that your decisions have. You’re an absolute team player and have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills to lead your team through potential internal and external barriers to execution.
If you’re a team playing, driven, stress resistant, reliable manager, you fulfil the following profile:
Degree in the field of Supply Chain Management, Economics or Business Economics or Equivalent. (MBA in Supply Chain from a reputed university – Top ranked Universities as per NIRF)
Must have experience in transition management / Change management.
PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification will be an added advantage.
Experience of transitioning Supply chain activities from onshore to offshore location will be preferred.
Understanding material handling systems or prior experience of Project Engineering or Project Management in material handling domain will be preferred.
Business economics insight and able to control project finance and budget.
Working with a drive to win mentality by being a result oriented, stress resistant team player.
Having minimum 15+ years of relevant experience in a technical Supply Chain working environment, including 4-5 years’ experience in team leading role
Remaining calm under time pressure and challenges that require multi-tasking
Absolute proven pro-active mindset
Good command of English, both verbal and written
Experience in leading a team, setting SMART goals for the team and performing annual performance review of the team.
Focus on continuous development of the individual members of the team and the team as a whole.
Ability to understand the VOICE of customer and translate that to action and drive the actions for continuous improvement.