Singapore, Changi Airport
We are seeking a pro-active maintenance manager, who will independently determine and advice on maintenance demands and translate maintenance concepts into executable and effective plans and standard procedures. Capable of implements, analyses and optimizes the asset services from strategy to execution to deliver cost, efficiency, performance, and safety benefits. You role as Maintenance Manager require analyses the maintenance performance during the contract period and make recommendations for improvement and draw up improvement plans. Fully responsible for the Life-cycle Services development, execution and customer services of material handling solutions.
We are in a ‘People ‘Business with the following opportunity:
Joining the global market leader in baggage handling systems for airports
Grow your network, broaden your experience and expand your horizons
Continually enhancing your long-term career outlook
Driven to succeed together
Giving attractive benefits
1. Oversee and manage maintenance team, engineers.
2. Performance communication internally and with customer pertaining to maintenance scope.
3. Rotate staffs to ensure adequate maintenance competence level in all shifts to achieve exposure, training, achieving KPIs and performance.
4. Close monitoring on customer’s expectation and internal management directions.
5. Results oriented to drive for achieving and surpassing targets & KPIs with efficiency focus to reduce on maintenance cost
6. Promote and recognize all team efforts, avoid punitive approach and open individual to share issue and mistake.
7. Consider maintenance that could have affect operation and how operation can be recover.
8. Spare parts management, warranty, investigation and optimization using ABC analysis.
9. Ensure that maintenance work processes, and methods are aligned and to industrial practice.
10. Liaise with operations manager on the impact of maintenance on the delivery of day to day operations and establish the spare part requirement and quality
11. Conduct comprehensive maintenance training and continuously develop trainings.
12. Oversee for Health & Safety (HSE) for O& M Team & Vendors on site.
13. Detailed trend analysis on bad actor component and fault analysis for MTBF.
14. Compliance to maintenance activities- regulatory code of practice, maintenance regime & standards by setting clear maintenance policies & ground rules such as the level of maintenance quality expected.
15. Drive conditional monitoring effort to change maintenance regime anticipation of future.
16. Effective maintenance planning and scheduling with the aid of Computerized Maintenance, Management Systems (CMMS) for predictive & preventive maintenance.
17. Effective maintenance, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for customer and business.
18. Conduct analysis and advice on the maintainability for new or modified systems.
19. Strategic maintenance planning includes buy/ make maintenance strategy, optimizing spares inventory management and improves preventive & corrective maintenance turnaround time.
20. Provide adequate resources needed to ensure maintenance teams deliver good maintenance quality of task on the equipment.
Your qualifications and skills
· High level technical education (Bachelor in Electrical/Electronic Engineering preferred)
· Relevant working experience (at least 5 years) in Maintenance Engineering in a logistics/technical environment
· You have knowledge of and experience with IT, Network or PLC
· You have knowledge of products and tools used for industrial automation
· Excellent communication skills
· Preferred with experience on baggage handling system are welcomed
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career.
This is embraced by our Vanderlande Academy and International Talent Development programmes, with over 800 courses conducted every year. The focus is on freedom while being trusted to deliver, and this is one of the reasons why we received the highest rating of three stars in the Best Employer survey (The Netherlands).
If you’re ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, then please contact us to explore this global opportunity to join a company at the top of its game. For more information or to apply for this challenging position, please visit careers.vanderlande.com
If the role of Maintenance Manager appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter. For more information, please contact Linda Lee, HR Officer on 3163 8382 or email@example.com.