Do you like to be involved in logistical data analyses in a sales environment to improve our sales processes? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than this vacancy within Vanderlande!
We’ll give you the opportunity to:
• Become a specialist on logistic data analyses and processes;
• Play a key role in important developments for global sales projects;
• Make a positive difference for our customers on challenging international projects;
• Continually enhance your skills alongside dedicated sales colleagues;
• Grow your network, broaden your experience and expand your horizons.
As a Logistic Data Analyst (Sales), you are part of the Sales Support Office that provides global project support to our worldwide sales teams. The Sales Support Office is responsible for global support in Tooling, Pricing, Documentation and Data Analysis. Since you will support global sales teams, you need to be able to work with colleagues that have diverse backgrounds and cultures. Major part of the support is done remotely so clear communication between you and the sales team(s) is key.
In this role, you will primarily work on data analyses to investigate logistical processes of customers all around the world. Additionally, you will be involved in the implementation and usage of tooling in several fields of engineering.
• How logistic processes of customers work and behave (such as order file data);
• How to create queries and visualize results;
• How MS Excel and MS Access work to be able to do data analyses on logistical processes.
• Basic knowledge on the engineering context in which tooling is applied (noise, component behavior etc.)
• How models and tooling work and how they are developed;
• Programming skills C# and MATLAB are advantageous;
As a Logistic Data Analyst (Sales), you need to master skills and content within the areas Tooling and Data Analyses. You need to be able to advise sales teams and help sales colleagues with specific customer questions related to those areas. The Sales environment is fast and dynamic and therefore requires a flexible attitude and careful planning skills.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an experienced, enthusiastic and versatile Logistic Data Analyst (Sales), you will excel at:
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career. This is embraced by our Vanderlande Academy and International Talent Development programmes, with over 800 courses conducted every year. The focus is on freedom while being trusted to deliver, and this is one of the reasons why we received the highest rating of three stars in the Best Employer survey (The Netherlands). If you’re ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, then please contact us to explore this global opportunity to join a company at the top of its game. For more information or to apply for this challenging position, please visit careers.vanderlande.com
If the role of Logistic Data Analyst (Sales) appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter. For more information, please contact Michelle van der Schoot, Recruiter – 0413-495288.