Are you interested in planning preparing and executing software integration? Do you have experience or background in either software development, software configuration, or DevOps? Then this might be the perfect job for you!
Supply Center IT Solutions (SCITS) develops, delivers and maintains High Level Control (HLC) software. This software implements business logic in material handling systems and forms the part of our systems that interact with the users. It assists the customer in doing operational and strategic planning, dashboarding and analysis. It also provides workstation and operator access on the work floor. SCITS provides HLC software for all industry units within Vanderlande and this software is used within hundreds of sites worldwide.
As a lead software integrator you will be part of the integration team which is responsible for the integration of multiple software components into a working system. You will be proactively guiding the Veghel-based teams towards making predictable and traceable software releases. You will also take in releases of the various components and test their implementation and integration.
Parallel to this, you will be part of the team with a responsibility to implement the CI/CD pipeline on a system level. This will start off as a manual action, and you will gradually convert this CI/CD pipeline to be fully automated. You will also proactively coordinate with the configuration managers and other teams in Veghel to achieve one way of working across multiple teams. This alignment includes the improvement of automated testing within the CI/CD pipeline, for which you will align with the automated test framework team.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an experienced, enthusiastic and versatile software integrator, you will excel at:
• Guiding software teams and creating awareness of-, and adherence to processes
• Planning, preparing and executing software integration phases
• Maintaining a helicopter view of the platform and aligning with experts on subsystems
• Aligning with stakeholders within the software teams and the projects
• Chasing software defects on platform level until their resolution and successful verification
• Communicating to the project leaders and program managers with regular status reports
• Both oral and written Dutch and English
You should also have a working knowledge of:
• Development with C# /.NET and/or Java
• Implementation of DevOps / CI/CD pipelines
• Containerization, preferably with Docker
• Interfaces, specifically REST and HATEOS
• Change Management, Version Control and Test management tools. (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Artifactory, HP Quality Center/ALM)
• Experience with scripting, cloud environments and security is an advantage
• Experience with Kafka, Kubernetes, HELM, Spinnaker, KeyCloak, Kibana, Elastic, Let’s Encrypt is an advantage
In the challenging and responsible position of Software Integrator, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande. An organization which has been elected as ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’ for several years in a row. We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. Besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter, +31413494599.
Agencies please note: By using Vanderlande email addresses to submit candidates or by uploading resumes via our career site without prior consultation, the sender accepts that Vanderlande shall have the right to pursue and engage those candidates without obligation to third party terms and conditions.