Manage the purchase of materials and the need for items according to the updated stock control and project requirements, , following the quality, environment and safety.
- Build and improve business relationships with Vanderlande suppliers
- Able to manage the whole procurement process, from purchase order release to reception of material, and invoice revision
- Ensure that procurement planning's are accomplished according to project plan requirements, and how sales conditions apply to procurement
- Apply cost data analysis in projects and improve weaknesses by constant communication with project managers
- Align with the engineering department and project managers to ensure and implement problem-solving solutions
- Manage contracts with strategic suppliers
- Evaluate current and new suppliers to ensure their true capacities – suppliers evaluation
- True Leader and proactive to maximize the value of smart procurement and create alignment with other departments.
- Experience in procurement, and regular user of Incoterms, both from sales and procurement perspective ( 1-3 years)
- Basic experience with negotiating contracts with suppliers
- Willing to learn and work with financial applications (ex. JDedwards) and develop administrative tasks (deliveries follow-up, invoice approval)
- High motivation to learn, ability to manage several tasks and different priorities at critical points
- Effective problem solver focused on accomplishing project planning, quality and cost objectives.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in procurement of machinery manufacturing and assembly subcontracting is a plus
- Excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with strategic suppliers. Negotiation skills.
- Organized person and process oriented
- English advanced level is a must
- Driver's license
- Own self-transportation