- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Experience with IT Project deliveries & technical guidance of teams.
- Good understanding of cloud concepts. Experience with Azure cloud desired.
- Knowledge of end to end IT Infrastructure architecture. Should have the focus towards technologies and their dependence on each other. Architect level knowledge is a must.
- Sound knowledge of server environments both Linux & Microsoft Windows Server (Server 2016 R2, 2019) Client OS (Windows 10) (MCSA & RHCSA certifications)
- Sound Knowledge of Virtualization, VMware ESXi 6 or above (VCP certification preferred) and storage technologies.
- Specific experience with Nagios OP5mon would be an added advantage. Experience with other IT monitoring tools would also help.
- Experience in monitoring and resolving hardware issues relate to server & client hardware. Experience with HP Server hardware would be an added advantage.
Knowledge of Networks & Cisco technologies would be an added advantage.
Experience with VEEAM or other backup products.
Primary Roles & Responsibility:
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicates deadlines and goals to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Ensures company brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards