Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create 3D models in dwg and Revit format based on functional design, taking into account the input from other disciplines (e.g. mechanical, electrical, steelwork and sprinkler, etc.).
- Generate sectional drawings from the 3 D models
- Generate 2 D layout drawings from the 3 D models
- Detail conveyor or other models up to item level for standard products and generates specification when applicable.
- Assess impacts and incorporate changes in the layout model during all phases of the project.
- Manage and archive deliverables, provide system design data to other stakeholders.
- Coordinate building interfaces, assess and incorporate survey data.
- Create basic steelwork models, coordinate detailed steelwork modelling.
- Understands and manages client’s CAD/BIM related requirements.
- Communicate and coordinate design, CAD and BIM issues with client, design consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Establishes and maintain good workshop relationship with internal and external parties.
- Conduct on-site measurement, scanning when required and prepare relevant site survey reports.
- Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Chinese language.
- High proficiency in 3D dwg and Revit modelling, generating sectional , 2D drawings
- Proficiency in working in BIM environment
- Basic knowledge in steelwork and MEP design
- Basic knowledge of Baggage Handling System, Material Handling Systems
- Basic knowledge of mechanical installations.
- Willing to travel.