Mechanical Development Engineer (special Design)
Veghel, The Netherlands
Are you eager to learn new technologies? And do you want the opportunity to work on global multiple projects for diverse market segments? If so, show us your capabilities and take the next step in your career and personal development at our Special design organization!
We’ll give you the opportunity to work within an inspiring environment, inspiring and talented experts and you can make a positive difference for our customers on challenging international projects. You can grow your network, broaden your experience and expand your horizons. Working on projects at Vanderlande, you can constantly enhance your skills alongside dedicated colleagues. You get the opportunity to work together with your R&D colleagues, located in the R&D hubs across the globe.
As Mechanical Development Engineer (Special Design) you will participate within projects to design specialized to fit the functionality for our customers and systems worldwide. You create and optimize solutions together with your team members within multi-disciplinary project teams. You have the possibility to design a visible product, test and improve these in our Innovation Center or at the customers sites with eventually your ‘signature’ on it.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Create a product concept and a design by 3D modelling;
- Prototype realization and testing in our Innovation Center;
- Optimize and release design for production with a quality mindset;
- Supporting of internal customers by answering their technical questions like supply chain, sales and project engineering;
- You are responsible for mitigation of design risks;
- Contribute in the development of your technical domain.
- You have a vocational education (MBO-4 level) or Bachelor (HBO) in Mechanical Engineering;
- You have 2+ years of relevant working experience and a strong interest in mechanics, production techniques and machinery;
- You have experience with 3D CAD software preferably SolidWorks;
- You are skilled in FMEA, FEA, CE and Machinery development;
- You are an entrepreneur, eager to learn and want to improve every day; the drive to win;
- You have excellent communication skills and are a good team player across multidisciplinary teams;
- You will get the opportunity to travel abroad (up to 10%);
- Good command of English, Dutch is preferred.
in the challenging and responsible position of a Mechanical Development Engineer (Special Design), you will contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer' for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for professional development besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
· 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
· Flexible working hours
· Commuting allowance
· Travel and Accommodation regulations
· Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
. Participation in our Health Care project e.g. training facility
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter.
For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter +31413494599. #LI-AV3