As Process Engineer, you are responsible for analyzing the performance of the baggage handling system, making regular reports with usable insight, communicating the outcome with internal/external stakeholders, and evaluating the results to improve the system and process.
You are responsible of making sure the performance evaluation and improvement of the performance of the system is made as determined in the service contract. You will be detecting the possible bottlenecks before causing delays and increasing the efficiency of the system, decreasing down time and maximizing flow.
You will lead all root cause analysis, coordinate the changes and lead the problem management. You will develop and create Splunk-based dashboards, using the data sets, templates and standardization in order to increase the performance of the system.
You will evaluate data of performance indicators and help selling improvement possibilities to customer. You initiate and implement revisions, modifications and, retrofits (RMR). You will report to the Operations and Maintenance Manager.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study (Computer sciences, electrical / electronical engineering, etc.)
- You have 2 to 5 years (international) experience of business or system analysis, data mining, business intelligence
- You are an advanced level user with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- You have experience with data analysis tools SQL, Splunk, QlikView etc.
- You know how to use regular expressions
- It is an advantage if you are familiar with the ITIL methodologies as well as Lean and Six Sigma
- You have excellent communication skills, writing and speaking in English language
- You are a major contributor to development of processes, mature sparring partner for local management at an operational and tactical level
- Preferably with a background in automated handling systems and / or a similar airport system
- You are customer oriented, proactive and have a drive for continuous improvement
- You are willing to innovate new solutions
- Analytical abilities together with a customer centric approach
- Listening and ability to communicate (written and verbal) both within the organization (global) and with all levels of customers
- Strong advising, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Organisational sensitivity
- Planning & organizing, ability to thrive in a fast-paced operational environment with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders
- Systematic thinking
- Result orientation
- Self-motivation with an entrepreneurial mindset and continuous improvement approach