Do you excel in Product management?
So, let's talk.
We are looking for a talented individual to fill a position of Solutions Manager in our team.
As the “solutions champion” within Vanderlande, you will be responsible for the vision and profitability of our software module VIBES. VIBES is the end to end Baggage Operating System that offers our Airport customers real operational benefits and improve their baggage performance.
Who are we? (change internal / external posting)
The Market Leading Solutions (MLS) department is responsible for Vanderlande’s solution portfolio for our Airports and Parcels customers. Our teams identify, develop and offer innovative solutions that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
As the Solutions Manager, you will be responsible for the vision and profitability for all aspects of the VIBES solution. You will work closely with multiple internal teams to make business decisions and create solutions strategies that ensure Vanderlande’s long-term sustainability and profitability.
Specific responsibilities in this role include, but not limited:
- Managing the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities;
- Act as liaison between Sales, Customer Services, Supply, Marketing Support, R&D Software development Team to support solutions positioning and customer demand as part of new solutions development;
- Include interacting with the Technical Module Managers (R&D) to set priorities for development and maintain the right balance between quality, cost and time during development;
- Develop and maintain solutions road maps;
- Develop and maintain solutions and market requirements based on interaction with our customers, sales, service, marketing, regulators and partners etc.
- Provide sales support on solution level to customer centers;
- Develop and maintain competitive comparisons and profiles;
- Develop and when necessary deliver concise and meaningful presentations for internal and external audiences, including education, training and presentations at symposia, trade shows, and key customer accounts;
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the solutions line (Including release notes, demonstrations, and improvement reports).
- Being responsible for solutions launch and release plans. Coordinate internal and external solutions launches & training plans;
- Monitoring and setting prices in solutions line to meet revenue and profitability goals;
- Tracking solutions field performance and understanding areas of concern that need to be monitored or addressed through solutions improvements or service support.
As a team player with a positive attitude, you are:
- An exemplary communicator and have great people skills
- Recognised for your experience
- A self-starter who goes above and beyond the expected requirements of the role
- An adept at building mutually beneficial relationships that result in value, benefit, and revenue growth
In addition, you:
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary;
- Easily influence and lead cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Have the ability to multi-task, work independently and demonstrate keen attention to details;
- Are a natural decision-maker, that is at the same time keen on taking in multiple views and contradicting opinions to prevent tunnel vision.
Vanderlande is an International company with offices and customers around the world. This role will require interaction and meetings with customers and business partners and could require up to 30-40% travel.