Position Name: Lead Integration Engineer
•Must have an engineering degree in Electronics /Instrumentation /Electrical /Computer
•5+ Experience in System/Software Manual Testing
•Hands-on Knowledge of Software Testing or development life cycle. (V-Model, CMMi, Agile) and Test processes.
•Hands-on Knowledge of QC, Oracle pl/sql & Unix
•Writing & Review test cases, test plans, Integration Plans & System Design
•Willing to Travel extensively as per business needs and on short notice.
•Strong Communication Interpreting and Analytical Skills
•Good Team Player, Proactive, Self-Lerner
•Knowledge of test tools like Quality Center, Jira
Secondary Skills (Good to have)
- Knowledge of material Handling / Parcel and postal or distribution system domain can be added advantage
- Knowledge PLC systems & SCADA systems
- Having Project Engineering and Commissioning Experience
- Experience in Quality Center
- Primary Role & Responsibility
- Lead /Guide and Monitor the Junior Integration Engineers.
- Implement and execute test cases in-house & at the site.
- Analysis and evaluation of problems and test results.
- Verification of solutions and help IM to execute the plan of the Project.
- Draw up test design based on test plan, system design
- Independently execute the integration-, system- and acceptance tests (factory as well as site).
- Good to Have: Integration Engineer experience from the Airport domain.
Desired Experience Level- 5+ years