Candidate should possess 8-12+ years of Industry relevant experience.
B.E. / B. Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation) from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Has very good technical knowledge of Power and Control systems related to electrical subject in design and developments of automation solutions
- Able to select and specify parts used in Central/Local Control Cabinet such as enclosures, control circuit parts, network communication parts including field materials
- Able to select and specify parts used in Power Distribution Panels such as enclosures types, LV switchgear parts, cable and/or bus-bar sizing, SCCR calculations including protection and monitoring devices.
- Able to integrate Siemens/Allen Bradley/Mitsubishi PLC Hardware via ASi Networks, Profibus, Profinet, DeviceNet and/or any third-party equipment
- Application knowledge of frequency drives, motor starters, motor controllers including various motor operating modes
- Knowledge of various calculation tools, methods used, and practices followed
- Solve electrical design problems, and develop solutions based on product requirements and organizational standards
- Document management including preparing and archiving electrical drawings, maintaining power calculation, cable calculation, BOM as well as Electrical Architectural Design Documents.
- Understanding of international standards such as UL, IEC and NEN Connect
- Knowledge of drawing tools like E-Plan Electric P8, AutoCAD or equal tools
- Knowledge of concepts and requirements of Machine Design Safety standards
- Knowledge of safety related parts of control systems
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio apps
- Working knowledge of Enovia, Bitbucket, JIRA and Agile tool suits will be an added advantage
- Leader of the team and report to local R&D (Development Centre Equipment) management team
- Interact with stakeholders, cross functional teams across the world (Global DCE teams)
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with internal/external customers
- Able to work in team, takes ownership, has very high drive to win & eager to learn
- Defines, monitors performance and engagement of people in the team
- Able to coach, guide and teach team members in the development of technical skills and soft skills
- Initiates and manages opportunities for process innovation and improvements
- Proposes and/or implements team adjustments if necessary, on quality prospect